Blinc Eyeliner Pen
Blinc Eyeliner Pen
BRUSH IT ON. SLIDE IT OFF!
blinc is the original liquid eyeliner invented to form a water-resistant "layer of colour" that contours your eyes. Since blinc eyeliner is not a cosmetic paint, it cannot smudge, run or flake - even if you cry or rub your eyes. The intense colour creates a dramatic look that lasts all day. Only when you are ready, the layer of colour will effortlessly slide off your skin into your hand with only the combination of water and gentle pressure. No harsh makeup remover is required.
In an easy to use, convenient, marker-tipped pen, blinc's liquid eyeliner can be applied with precision. It glides on smoothly and the ultra fine tip provides for extreme accuracy, allowing you to create virtually any look you desire, from a thin classic line, to dramatic, winged looks.
blinc eyeliner is ideal for those with sensitive eyes, contact lens wearers, performers and active people in search of eyeliner whose look, hold and ease of removal is without compromise. Whether your daily activities take you from the office, to your workout and then out to dinner, blinc eyeliner will look as good in the evening as it did when you first applied it in the morning.
blinc eyeliner does not penetrate your skin, leave any tint or residue behind or require harsh makeup removers. This makes blinc healthier for your surrounding eye area, since there is no need to rub the part of your face that is most susceptible to wrinkling. blinc eyeliner delivers the best of both worlds...the hold that you have always wanted and the ease-of-removal that you have always wished for.
- As with our blinc mascara, blinc eyeliner should always be applied to clean and dry skin.
- Prior to application, remove all excess liner from the brush on the rim of the tube to control the quantity of liquid on the brush.
- When applying blinc eyeliner, it is easier to start from the outer edge of your lash line rather than the inner edge. Gently pull the lid towards your ear to get the most even application.
- You may even prefer to draw a few dots and then connect them giving you a thinner, more natural looking line.
- Draw a thin line evenly along the upper lid getting as close to the lashes as possible.
- Within 1 minute, apply additional layers of colour to thicken the line.
- Neither water alone nor pressure alone will remove blinc eyeliner.
- Only the combination of lots of warm water and gentle pressure, from your fingertips, a washcloth or water pressure (i.e. shower), will slide the "layer of colour" effortlessly off your skin into your hand.
- No makeup remover is necessary!
- Does not penetrate your skin and leaves no residue.
For additional application tips please reads the leaflet found inside the product packaging.
Water, Ammonium Acrylates Copolymer, Butylene Glycol, Carbon Black (CI 77266) Laureth-21, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Phenoxyethanol Ethylparaben